Sunday, February 13, 2011

Swap time and I'm running late

This is a late post. I got this in the mail yesterday, but couldn't access the internet. This lovely vintage-inspired package is for a swap I did with a wonderful blogger, Haylee. My package is complete (finally!) and I am sending it out on Monday. Late, I know. Tsk tsk.  I hope you enjoy looking at it as much as I enjoyed receiving it! Haha.
I think I am in love with this tin <3
Thanks so much Haylee. I love it! :)
I adore overseas candy. Whittaker's kicks Hershey's chocolatey butt.
Some things are just so pretty that they need to be rested on a typewriter carriage.


I decided to keep my package a surprise... :)


4 comments:

  1. thanks for your comment on my blog
    like your pictures,
    anni
    http://belgiumswings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, How did I miss all of these new posts! I swear blogger isn't working correctly for me, they didn't show up on my news feed.
    Anyways, I'm so glad you liked your package! I am so in love with that last picture. Such a perfect place to put it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely loved your package! I hope you like mine too :}

    ReplyDelete