Monday, February 14, 2011

A little bird told me that Marc Jacobs is hiring

Marc Jacobs is looking for a new Tweeter to take over the official Twitter Marc Jacobs twitter account. That was an eye full. Let me try again:

If you have always dreamed of working for Marc Jacobs and are a pro at typing 140 characters or less updates, here is your chance! Marc is interviewing over Twitter. Want a shot at the job?

1. Sign up for a Twitter account if you do not yet have one.
2. Subscribe to the official Marc Jacobs Twitter feed.
3. Submit your application (and really sell yourself) per Tweet

...And you might just have yourself a job with Marc Jacobs. A dream come true. Good luck everybody!

Want to see my application?
http://twitter.com/#!/labellealis
PS. I just watched the live stream of the Marc Jacobs show. It was great. The look was a futuristic 40's, but not one of those overdone "spins" or "twist" on an old look. It gave of the vibe "Hey, it is 2011. I'm going to place myself here in elegance and stay here with my molten futuristic cement." Love it. Oh wait, I just said that. I liked the show a lot.

P.P.S. I kind of stole my quote from above and tweeted that as my application. That isn't cheating is it? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment